Recording booths are my happy place. I have dozens & dozens of voiceover credits in both English and Italian, in projects that span commercials, ADR, educational, narration, audiobooks, industrials - many of which from repeat clients.
I regularly record in English ("General American" with no accent, as well as with Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, RP accents & more) and Italian (Neutral Italian as well as regional accents.)
Below you'll find audio samples in different genres in both English and Italian - scroll further down to see a list of some of my clients, read some recent news, and click HERE to download my voiceover specific resume.
I also have home studio recording capabilities - get in touch to hear samples!
SOME OF MY RECENT COLLABORATIONS INCLUDE...
- August: Taking an amazing commercial voiceover class with the BOSS Shelly Shenoy.
- July: I had a brilliant time narrating the audiobook for Chiara Barzini's **incredible** debut novel "Things That Happened Before the Earthquake" with Penguin Random House. Have a listen - I narrated this one in English with an Italian accent.
- April - July: Recorded 3 digital ads from my home studio for repeat clients MakeMeReach. Listen to the first one here.
- June: Always fun recording educational audio for a long-term repeat client with John Marshall Media.
- March: Recorded my first Italian audiobook with Audible Studios. A fun young adult horror novel! Watch this space for updates once it's released.
- February: Always great recording at John Marshall Media. This month, I was in the booth to record a fun piece in English with an Italian accent.
- January: It's always a blast working with the lovely folks at CMD. This month, I was hired to work behind-the-scenes on an exciting, top secret commercial...